Thursday, December 31, 2015

WISHING YOU & YOURS A VERY HAPPY 2016
HAVE A SPECTACULAR 2016!
It's hard to believe we're closing out another year.  2015 was pretty awesome!

I hope it was for you as well.

It was a year of firsts -- first time visiting Ireland, first time moving to California, first time placing in the two top screenwriting contests in the country (Nicholl & Austin) after years of trying and never making the cut.

So overall, 2015 lived up to my hopes in many ways.

I happily checked off a few things on my Evernote Dream List. 

And, living now in San Diego is pretty close to perfection.  It's sunny almost every day, waking up to the sound of bird songs and enjoying the Pacific.  I miss New York terribly, but for now, I'm soaking up everything California has to offer (while wearing plenty of sunblock).

For the New Year, I'm preparing to work on a new screenplay and a pilot script.  I want to hit the ground running with new projects and writing as often as I can (while working part-time). 

So, Friends, here's to a healthy, happy & safe 2016 for all of us!  Peace in the world.  Dream BIGGER than last year.  Let's BELIEVE and WORK hard at our dreams and goals.

CHEERS!  Cue sound of POPPING champagne corks!

Until next time.
JL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.