Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

This is such a wonderful day in our country.

I'm spending Thanksgiving in New York City.  The sun is shining.  It's unseasonable warm.  The Macy's Thanksgiving parade was incredible as always.  It's a great way to start the day as we chop veggies for the stuffing.  I took out a little time to exercise so I can enjoy this feast of food without too much guilt.  And the NY Giants are playing on TV tonight.  So this is a great holiday!

Right now the bird is in the oven and we're getting close to sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner.

We all have so much to be thankful for -- and I'm very thankful for this blog and all you bloggers out there who come and visit with me throughout the year.  You guys are great and keep me going.

It's been a terrific writing year so far and I give thanks for it and all of you.

Enjoy your holiday with your loved ones.  Special thanks to our American troops and allies this Thanksgiving too. 

Peace.

Janet

No comments: